Thursday, February 5, 2009

My First Awards!








I want to thank Judy, from Judy's Kitchen for my first awards! Judy has a fantastic food blog with just about any type of food you could want! She is the food editor of her local newspaper and she has such a positive attitude and great recipes.When accepting these awards, we must pass them on according to these rules:


1. Put the logo on your blog or post
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great attitude and /or gratitude
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award!

I'm passing these awards on to the following blogs;
1. My Kitchen Cafe
2. The Friday Friends
3. Real Mom Kitchen
4. For the Love of Cooking
5.It's all Gouda
6. The Wives with Knives
7. One Perfect Bite
8. Erin Cooks
9. 50's Housewife
10. Jayhawk Girls Kitchen

If you can, check out these blogs because they're really great! thanks again Judy!


10 comments:

  1. Hi Lynda! I saw that you said you posted my BLOG for your award but I didn't see my name on the list. I just wanted to make sure that the comment wasn't meant for someone else. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I just happened to pop by and look what I found. Thank you! :) I am honored.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the awards! Now I've got to figure out who to send them off to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Lynda! What a fun surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so very much, Lynda. These awards are very special.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many thanks, Lynda. These awards are very special.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your first awards! Thank you so much for passing it on to me; it means a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Thank you. I really admire you... I was a lurker for many months before I was brave enough to venture "out"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Thank you.
    I really admire you... I was a lurker for many months
    before I was brave enough to venture "out"

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped by. I hope you'll come back often. Thank you for your comments!