Saturday, March 20, 2010

It's Supposed to be Spring!

Yesterday it was 65 degrees and I had the windows in the house open. Today, it is NOT 65 degrees, and my windows are shut tight! It started sleeting and snowing this morning here in S.W. Missouri. The storm is supposed to last through tomorrow. You can see my poor birdbath sitting in the snow, just waiting for warmer days. They will come soon, I hope.
On the positive side, my amazing daughter is cooking dinner tonight. Yea! I asked if I could help and she told me to leave. So, I took pictures of the snow from our front porch. Have a great weekend, where ever you live!

8 comments:

  1. We got the same thing over in Chicago...yesterday I had the windows open and today it's back to the winter jacket, boots and a mess of snow and wind.

    Here to hoping spring comes and STAYS soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm! That looks much like my yard at the moment, too. Make the most of your night off, Lynda, I hope your daughter cooks you up a real treat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We looked like that just two weeks ago here in NC and today it is almost 80 degrees. Hope we're not going to get another hit. I'll have to watch the weather now, it usually rolls to the east. I miss Florida! You are lucky your daughter is close by, mine is still in Fl. Hope she cooked you something awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sure is very pretty and peaceful looking, but if your like us in Alabama we are very much ready for spring to arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband wish the whole year long were just snowy winter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what bad luck you are having with the weather - on the other hand, it has been overly warm here, and i fear a very hot summer...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy cow, from Winter to a Spring day back to a frigid Winter Day. YIKES!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mother Nature is a terrible tease!

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped by. I hope you'll come back often. Thank you for your comments!