Monday, August 10, 2009

And the Winner is!

I promised to have this out this morning, but computer problems have been thwarting my intentions! As a result I have pulled the name of the winner from a basket, randomly, I assure you, so without further ado- Rachel of "Rachel vs. the Kitchen" is the winner of the Cooking Light Cookbook, "Healthy Summer Grilling"! So, Rachel, please contact me with your mailing address so that I can get this out to you.
Thanks to everyone who entered this drawing and more so, thank you for reading my blog. I appreciate all who stop by and those who leave such wonderful comments!
I'll have a new recipe out later today, if my computer will let me!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Lynda! You made my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel, congratulations!! I love hearing about others' good news. Makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped by. I hope you'll come back often. Thank you for your comments!