Saturday, March 28, 2009

Revisiting Chicken and Corn Soup with Rivels

I've been very absent from blogging for a few days, as I've been ill and just not up to cooking.
Thankfully, I had a few meals in the freezer for my family. I haven't been too hungry, but I did make this Chicken and Corn Soup with Rivels this week. It is my favorite chicken soup and it was one of my first posts when I started this blog. However, this picture is much better than the one on my other post! I am learning a few things here! If you are snowed in and some chicken soup sounds really good, just drop what you're doing and go make this soup. You'll be glad you did! Meanwhile, I'm ready to start cooking again. I'm starting to get an appetite after reading all of your wonderful blogs this past week!

6 comments:

  1. Boy does that look good! I have a history of not making good soup, but I know that this recipe would change all that! I can't wait to try it. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aren't freezers wonderful?
    i do hope you are well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel better soon, this looks like a great soup for healing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like everyone has been sick lately! My house is just getting over our spell, but we are in need of a serious grocery store trip! This soup looks delicious, and just the perfect thing to get you back on your feet again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yous soup will help any soul Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a hearty and savory looking soup! This looks like more than comfort, looks luxurious!

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped by. I hope you'll come back often. Thank you for your comments!