Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July to all my American readers! Hope you have fun plans for the day.
I have been absent this past week because we have a new grand baby! Our new granddaughter was born last Wednesday, and cooking has not been at the forefront of my mind.  :) I am cooking today however, so I'll be here later with a recipe. Promise.
Have a safe and fun day. If you are like us, it is 100 degrees and very dry, so be careful with those fireworks, if you are even allowed to have them this year.

5 comments:

  1. Happy 4th of July, Lynda & congratulations on the birth of your new granddaughter. You are blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new granddaughter! What an exciting time for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped by. I hope you'll come back often. Thank you for your comments!