Friday, December 31, 2010

New Years Appetizers!

Need another appetizer for this New Years Eve, or tomorrow's football game? Try these spicy
Buffalo Chicken Wings. They've been one of the most popular posts on my blog in 2010. You can cook them on a grill, or in the oven if you happen to be snowed in!
My all time favorite Cheese Ball is a winner. My daughter always requests this during the holidays. If you don't want to roll it in pecans, try chopped parsley.

These Baked Barbecue Meatballs are delicious. They are baked in a homemade sauce-bet you can't eat just one!


My Corn and Black Bean Salsa is also one of my most popular posts. Full of corn and beans of course, but also tomatoes, onion, peppers, cilantro, avocado and lime. This salsa is addictive!
If you need more ideas, please click here for other appetizers.
Happy New Year my friends! May each of you have a wonderful year.


10 comments:

  1. They all look good, but I especially like the meatballs and wings. Have a Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm home making appetizers every hour. By dinner, no one will be hungry! Love the array presented here - they are scrumptious and all would be gobbled up. Happy New Year! May 2011 bring all good things to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delicious roundup!
    Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love these - they are all winners! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My sons love Buffalo Wings. This will be a fun recipe to try. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect snacks for NY day...hope you have a wonderful new year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum---mmy. So delicious all this looks.

    I am going to make lamb korma curry to be eaten with nan for Ne w Years lunch

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lynda, these appetizers look utterly delicious and pretty!
    Happy 2011 to you and your family!
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great roundup! The salsa looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome roundup! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped by. I hope you'll come back often. Thank you for your comments!